Friday 12 December 2014

✿ Long time no see.... ✿


My dear forest friends,
thank you so much for still following me, I am truly appreciate it. 
I know it was a long loooong time ago
 since I posted something and I wanted to write more too, 
but sadly everything becamed busy and hard. \( ; A ; )/
I had my second semester's finals (spring), 
then I went to work (summer), 
and next semester started (autumn), we renovated my room, etc.
I have so many unposted things from this summer/autumn,
 waiting to be posted someday.

So I tought I will be doing an overall post soon. 
And then I could post new things too from now on.
Finally I can put out the original follow button, yaay!! 
So now you can follow me without bloglovin too!

As you can see, 
I finally had time to make the final header of my blog.  (๑>ᴗ<๑)
What do you think? I hope you like it.

I painted this girl (actually it's me haha) this spring.
I painted a 'Happy Cake Girls' (mori girl) series, 
I show you them now. (о´▽`о) ~ ♡
 
I really enjoyed making them, 
maybe I will paint some new girls too.

As I mentioned, I painted them at this Spring time, 
there was also a banner competition for Spring at the UK Mori Girl Club.
Since my winter desing got a lot of lovely compliments
I thought I should design a banner for spring too. 
This was my desing:
I was sooo happy because I won again, and they liked
it so much. *_* 


I think that's all for today, I am back, and I will write more. hehe 
So now we can go to my summer and autumn adventures next time.

Thank you for your precious time, 
have a lovely afternoon, my deers!



4 comments:

  1. These girls are SO cute! I love your style! Great job <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you Anie for your comment *-* it means a lot to me~ I am sooo happy you like them :) <3

      Delete
  2. How happy I am to see that new post!
    Your paintings are absolutely adorable (and delicious) Dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dear <3 I am happy that I have time to write again!

      Delete