Monday 24 March 2014

♡ little treasures ♡

Today I want to show you some new stuffs 
I bought at last week.
These are little but I am happy I found them. (о´▽`о) ~ ♡
First, I bought a 'simple' dress (from my favourite secondhand shop), 
it was really cheap and I think it's quite lovely and cute. 
Aww and I feel myself like Hagumi 
when I'm wearing it with a long sleeved shirt.



The main color is off-white but the dress have
a cute beige lace-flower detail in the front.
When I saw it in the shop I fall in love. 
It's simple but it's delicate and cute at the same time.
I am so happy I bought it ♪
I got from my boyfriend a cute rabbit, 
aand I bought a really cute necklace-earring set.
They are so nice. I love the necklace,
I always wanted one like this, peachy and cream colored roses.


Btw, I was asked a lot why I don't have a follow button, 
it's because if I try to put it, they want to make a google+ stuff 
and they want to merge my blog with google+profil. 
And I don't want that.

I'm fine with bloglovin, 
I think it's the easiest way to follow my blog, 
and I can see my followers too.
I am so happy because I have 13 followers through Bloglovin,
Thank you so much dears ♡

And eveybody else who want to follow my blog,
please do it through Bloglovin. ^_^ ♡
I have a button in the right side of my blog
Thank you for your time~

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty, I own a white dress in this style too, a basic of Mori girl closet! But I love the collar of yours *____*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress! So pretty! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete