Saturday 15 March 2014

✿ Update ✿

Hello my dear readers ♥

I know it was a long time ago since I post something. 
Forgive me \( ; A ; )/
I was so tired of school, and had so many exams. 
I had to get used to University. It was hard but now 
I think I can use my free-time 100%.

I don't know where should I start. 
There was sooo many things..
First I'm working on a new design for my blog~ 
Please look forward it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I have other news too.
There was a competetion in the UK Mori Girl Club at winter time to make a new banner, 
so I made it. And I won it *_*
First, I had an idea and I drew it. 
I designed the banner more in photoshop, let me show you the result~
I was soooo happy they liked it.
My heart was like *bumpbumpbubumpbamabammBAM*
when I saw that they use it (๑>ᴗ<๑)
There was a lot of snow so we had to took pictures in my new gloves. (^-^)
I got them from my japanese friend ♥

 It's soooo cute, warm and fluffy, I really loved it when the weather was so cold here.

Other important news is: I have a mori-girl penpal friend, Adina (*^ω^*) ♡
I am so happy and lucky~
I always wanted to have a mori-girl penpal and now I have ゜+・(о´▽`о)゜+・
Next time I will show you the new blog design,
other things like new treasures I bought and I got and art things etc. 
Thank you for your time, have a lovely weekend and HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYBODY ♡

P.S.: Lalala~ I got some beautiful flowers last weekend *_*

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the banner is beautiful!!! You're so talented! ^_^
    I really love your outfit as well, so cute >_<
    I'm also happy that we are morigirl pen-palsl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adinaa~ Thank you soo much ^_^ It really makes me happy that you like it~!

    Btw, I hope you will get my letter soon. >_< ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. no- it's not a problem at all haha I love expanding my list!! I have added your blog^^ sorry for the laaate reply :''
    your drawing (+painting) is really good, congrats on the winning! and looking sooo cute with the outfit. good luck with uni and looking forward for more post from you~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am soooo happy *_* Thank you ♡
      To be honest it surprised me that you dears think that my outfit is cute even if I have my coat on >_< hihi
      Thank you so much for everything you wrote~! Good luck with Uni for you too, and take care~!!

      Delete