Tuesday 22 October 2013



 
First of all, sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language, I am hungarian.
 
I always thinking about writing blog, and now I can start it ! ! (● *∀*●) ★彡Yuhuu~
But, let me introduce myself.
 
My name is Boglárka, a 19 years old hungarian mori girl. My proffesion is Graphic Designer, but now I am at an Academy and I learning more about art and everything there to be better in my profession. I really want to be a great illustrator some day.
Mori girl is that style, what I always loved, even when I don't know that this style called 'mori girl'. I always loved nature, forest, cute, flower and lacy things, so this was always close to my heart. I like other japanese fashions, like sweet lolita or classic lolita.
I am a huuuuge fan of Rilakkuma, and lace things. Homemade laces are always treasures for me, I got a lot of them from my dear friends and family~ I collect them forever. haha
I also want to have mori girl penpalls, I really love snail mail. I hope I will make many mori girl friends in the future.♥
 
I think this is enough about me, I will write more soon.
 
And what can you find in my blog soon? I will write about my daily life, my drawings/paintings, diy-craft things, mori girl fashion and snail mail things.
So if you are interested, I will be happy if you join to me in this adventure. ♥
 
。・゚✧ Have a lovely day everybody ~ ! ! ✧゚・。  ヽ(´・ω・`ヽ)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bóglarka! >_<
    You have such a lovely blog! I don't think your English is bad at all since it's your second language! I followed you on bloglovin, I'm looking forward to your other posts ^_^
    - Adina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adina! ^^
      Oh, it makes me so happy that you follow me *-*
      Thank you soo much!!

      Delete